» MANAGEMENT - Solutions for businesses with an existing Linux infrastructure that needs better management.
Our Update & Secure managed server & managed security monitoring service is designed to take the stress out of running a Linux system, by letting us take care of enhancing your security, increasing speed, and reducing downtime you'll gain peace of mind while saving money at the same time. It will allow you to get on with what you're best at while you have a team of experts handling the nitty gritty of things.
So, if your hosting provider does not meet your expectations for server management and security, or if it already seems too late and your server has crashed or been hacked, get in touch, and we'll sort it out.
If you have received a worrying report from a security scanner against your server, or during some form of accreditation process, are simply worried by what it reports, and need someone to pick the real problems from the noise, we can help there too, and keep things safe into the future.
Options for our Update & Secure service:
- Pro-active security systems installation (for mitigating and preventing scans, attacks, brute-force attempts, and internet 'noise').
- Multi-level security architecture
- Expert advice on Linux, Security, Web Development (Perl, PHP, etc), and more besides.
- Automated checks to alert on any problems with spam blacklists for your server.
- Installation and monitoring of an Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
- Critical service monitoring and email/sms notification
- Installation of security updates.
- Server optimisation
- Daemon optimisation such as Apache, PHP, MySQL, Sendmail, etc.
- Advice on, and installation of new functionality such as web statistics, MRTG, etc (where available)
- Hardware monitoring for fan speeds, hard drive health, RAID array status, and more besides.
- On-site support if your server fails.
- Server failure/compromise/hack response
- Optimisation of popular applications such as Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, PHPList (including deliverability measures such as DomainKeys and SPF), etc.
Choose the options that suit, drop us a line, and we can improve your situation almost immediately.
We can deal with any system from Debian 3.0 and RedHat 6.x to present day versions of most Linux distributions, including those with Plesk control panel software, and other nonstandard software.
Whether you use our Colocated Server Hosting, or not, we are more than happy to provide management services to take the hassle out of running your own servers, we can provide any or all of the following:
- Server probe and attack reporting.
- Vulnerability scanning, diagnosis, and fixes.
- Security Reports on uploaded content for web servers.
- Server 'Hardening'.
- Remote Syslogging.
- Responsiveness, reliability, and resource monitoring.
- Remote monitoring, and automated notification to our management engineers (and yours).
- Anti-spam and anti-virus system monitoring and updates.
- Firewall management.
- Software advice.
This service is ideal for small web based or internet services companies with a need for systems administration and linux server maintenance skills (whether or not that includes a security element) that cannot properly justify a full time systems administrator in-house.
We can monitor mission-critical services on your servers/networks remotely from our hosting centers and provide you with notification (email, SMS) in case of failure, or other issue, as well as provide ongoing security monitoring and reporting for your servers.
Some useful examples we could monitor for you:
- RAID array status (OK, Degraded, etc)
- Server temperature
- Server cooling fan status
- Memory and disk usage
- Bandwidth Usage
... and more besides, contact us for details.
Contact for prices and further details.